- 20 Aug 2012
Top 10 Retail and Fashion Quotes
Here at Retail Assist, we’ve been collecting some of our favourite quotes related to Retail and Fashion over on our Pinterest page. These have amused and inspired us in equal measure, so we thought it would be a waste not to share some of our favourites with readers of our blog. Below are our top 10 quotes:
1. “Fashions fade, style is eternal.” – Yves Saint Laurent.
2. “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” – Coco Chanel.
3. “Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well.” – Vivienne Westwood.
4. “Fashion is the armour to survive everyday life.” – Bill Cunningham.
5. “Create your own style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” – Anna Wintour.
6. “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” – Oscar Wilde.
7. “One is never overdressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress.” – Karl Lagerfeld.
8. “Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” – Christian Louboutin.
9. “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” – Marilyn Monroe.
10. “How can money be the root of all evil when shopping is the cure for all sadness?” – Elizabeth Taylor.
Do you agree, or has your favourite Retail or Fashion quote been left off the list? Please post your comments below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.