RETAIL SYSTEMS SUPPORT
Our understanding of retail and hospitality has positioned us well to provide deeper levels of support for existing technology systems and the roll-out of new ones. Our customers are finding that our experience and expertise is saving them time, and resources.
Retailers and hospitality operators do not often have the expertise or support in-house for issues that require further investigation, or the background and supplier relationships to manage complex store development projects. As such, we can provide the additional hospitality or retail support required to coordinate and manage these.
Our Retail Systems Support team work alongside our Help Desk to provide a deeper level of investigation and support, as well as practically deploying in-store technology wherever and whenever you require it.
We can also offer software solutions to streamline your retail processes and provide a better experience for the customer.
Benefits of Retail Systems Support
Our Retail Systems Support customers benefit from:
- Our experience and technical knowledge, which ensures processes are expertly managed, to enable you to focus on your core business with confidence that everything is taken care of.
- Our strong relationships with suppliers and partners has fostered a dependable international network of industry contacts. We’ll always recommend the most suitable partner for the job, negotiating supplier costs for you as standard.
- Integrated support, as we become an extension of your own in-house teams. This takes the pressure from your in-house resources, saving you time and cost.
- Proactive market knowledge, including end-of-life notifications, to advise on hardware or software upgrades before a lack of support puts you at risk.
- Tried and tested processes in place, which are continually improved to ensure you benefit from the most effective approach.
- AirWatch Remote Device Management ensures devices are performing at their optimum, without the need for store staff intervention.
Should a customer submit a request to open, refit, or close a store, Retail Assist manages the entire end-to-end process, including third party engineers and shop-fitters.
- New systems roll-out across the entire store estate – including fixed and mobile POS solutions. See our retail Project Management page for further details.
- Implementing technology for store trials in a certain area.