PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our Project Teams are there to manage anything you require to facilitate the success of your business projects.
We understand that business change management can place unnecessary pressure on your internal teams, disrupting core business processes due to time and resource limitations. Our experienced Project Managers support you by taking responsibility and overseeing any project completion from end-to-end whilst you focus on core competencies.
The scope of our Project Services covers a wide range of requirements: we can implement our own Managed Services or Solutions projects, or run your in-house business projects such as consultancy and selection processes, hardware or software roll-outs, or technology upgrades.
If you require support with anything retail, hospitality and technology related, we have the teams and experience to facilitate an efficient and reliable journey through these challenging projects.
Benefits of our Project Management Services include:
- Experienced Project Teams who can manage work for you, allowing you to concentrate on retailing and take the pressure off delivering non-core work streams
- Delivery of operational improvements and cost efficiencies due to our experience
- Project and Programme Managers take the pressure off your internal teams
- Trusted approach aligned to Prince 2 methodology
- Fully managed approach with regards to configuration and implementation of devices in-store: we are experienced in the process, with expert technical knowledge
A selection of our recent project work includes a range of technology (hardware and software), store related and consultancy projects, including:
Featured Case Study
As well as coordinating your own internal teams, Retail Assist’s strong industry relationships support quality 3rd party management.
We’ve been working with leading global brands, such as Karen Millen, to deliver Retail Project Management to migrate their IT infrastructure from a server to a cloud-based solution.