Want to save 30% of your IT costs? We believe in delivering operational improvements to achieve cost efficiencies and maximum availability of systems for our customers. That’s why we focus on the technology that underpins business operations.
Many retailers and hospitality operators have their own internal IT teams, yet there are often areas of support which require specialist expertise from external providers. That’s where we can come in. From taking pressure off your internal teams during business transformation projects to becoming your entire IT team; our hospitality and retail industry IT solutions model is scalable to offer you as much support as is required.
If your business is positioned for growth or large scale business change, resourcing issues could present unwanted costs that hamper opportunities. Our outsourced IT model provides flexible resourcing, which completely removes the associated staffing costs of business transformation projects. With no need to set up internal teams, there’s no need to put your growth plans on hold.
It’s also a common problem that increasing workloads and strategic projects have a severe impact on core IT operations, which require full attention to maintain from day to day. If increasing pressure on your IT team is reducing performance and efficiencies, our outsourced model is helping retailers to become more focused and effective within their daily operations.
Our software solutions may be another facet of your company could take advantage of, helping to streamline your services to improve your customers’ experience and the efficiency of your business.
Benefits of Outsourcing Retail IT Services
Our customers using outsourced IT are benefiting in the following ways:
- Specialist expertise: retail and hospitality IT solutions are what we know best. Our people are our biggest asset, and have all experienced working in retail and/or hospitality. You can remain confident we have the knowledge to understand your business, and the technical expertise to support your systems.
- Cost savings: we saved our customers 30% of their IT costs, by removing the associated staffing costs of employing a direct team, and increasing operational efficiency.
- Proactive approach: IT is a core function of any business, and with increasing demands on technology, systems performance needs to be unfailingly at 100%.
- Flexibility and agility of service cover: we grow with you and flex the levels of support cover required to suit your needs over time.
- A flexible resource pool, which removes staffing costs associated with business change projects.
- An innovative, proactive and forward-thinking team, exposed to latest industry trends for fresh perspectives.
- Retail and technology knowledge to understand your business, combined with the technical expertise to support your systems.
- A solid base of experience that assists with making the right technical decisions.
- Award winning IT support: ‘Best Managed Service Desk’ as recognised by the Service Desk Institute 2016.
- 24 x 7 x 365 hours of support cover, with 12 languages spoken, that is scalable to suit your requirements
Featured Case Study
DOWNLOAD FREE COAST, OASIS, WAREHOUSE AND KAREN MILLEN CASE STUDY HERE BY FILLING IN YOUR DETAILS
Coast, Oasis, Warehouse and Karen Millen, formerly the Aurora Fashion Group, are among the most recognised womenswear brands in the UK and internationally.
In 2017, the total stores portfolio supported by Retail Assist stood at 1,400. From a relationship which began with a Store Systems Help Desk, the confidence in service and a change in corporate strategy led to complete IT outsourcing just 3 years later.