Retail Support Services
Our award-winning specialist help desk support team can drive cost efficiencies across your entire business. We provide retailers and hospitality operators with a central point of contact to log IT or Facilities Management issues faced across the business, from front-line store staff to Head Office and our retail store IT support team can fix your problems rapidly on the ground.
If sites are facing problems with their Hand Held Terminals, Point of Sale systems, technical errors, or IT infrastructure, they can call our retail store IT support team to ensure the issue will be managed through to resolution. It is through our expert market understanding and proactive approach that we can provide dependable service to keep your operations running to maximum capacity and work with you to prevent future issues from occurring. We like to work as an extension of your existing team.
We can also offer a number of software solutions to help your business grow and thrive, take a look at our software solutions for more information.
Benefits of Our Retail Support
Our customers are benefiting from our Help Desk Services in the following ways:
- Cost effective: Outsourcing your Help Desk support can remove the associated staffing costs of employing people directly. Therefore, you know what charges you face.
- Proactive approach: with a continuous improvement approach we are always working to improve on our current processes and procedures, and identify problems to prevent them from occurring in the first place.
- Incident reduction: with our best practice approach, and our trend analysis we work hand in hand with our clients to ensure we are continually working at reducing the volume of incidents by removing the top issues each month, thus ensuring systems are available and the users have the best experience of their IT systems.
- Accredited support cover: you can be sure the service you receive is the right one, through our well-founded processes in place. We are ISO 20000 accredited, follow the ITIL framework, and have membership with the Service Desk Institute (SDI).
- Quality: our continuous improvement approach is developed in line with the requirements of our frontline users, regularly meeting with users of the Help Desk service, to drive improvements and service innovation in line with current and future retailing requirements.
- A single point of contact – multiple providers for IT support cover can cause confusion. Therefore, we provide a single point of contact, managing all third parties, and communicating to you so you can be confident that the issue is being managed.
- Ownership of incidents logged – once we’ve taken on an issue, we will manage the problem right through to resolution.
- Specialist support – we understand all retail and hospitality systems, and have 19 years of experience working with many technologies, from resolving issues to rolling out new store systems internationally.
- Flexible 24 x 7 cover – businesses no longer operate during traditional 9-5 hours only, especially within retail and hospitality. This requires IT cover to be 24 x 7 x 365.
- International language support – whilst we are based in the UK, our Help Desk team is 40% bilingual. We provide specialist support in Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian and Spanish.
Featured Case Study
With a rapidly expanding cinema estate and IT infrastructure, and therefore an increased business reliance on IT, Vue Entertainment identified a critical need for a more streamlined support services network. With all technical issues, Vue Entertainment needed one service desk to own all calls, and one number for staff to call. As well as greater consistency of business systems support, Vue Entertainment wanted to optimise its cost effectiveness.