- 16 Sep 2013
London Fashion Week
London Fashion Week took place this weekend, and with this iconic event being so important to the designers of some of our favourite brands (and favourite clients) we were of course glued to the coverage. True to British form, it rained, and – also true to form – the whole lot of us appeared to ‘keep calm and carry on,’ opening up our umbrellas and just getting on with it. The street style was just as wild as that of its New York counterpart, as reported last week, and everyone from Alexa Chung to Anna Wintour turned up to claim their rightful place on the FROW. Short of actually being there (sadly we had other commitments to work on this weekend) we feel like we’ve seen all of the best bits that London had to offer this weekend by exploring the web. Here is a round up of our favourite pieces of coverage so far, so you, too, can immerse yourself in the LFW experience. You’re welcome.
- The Paul Smith collection, as shown by Vogue, suggests A/W will be accompanied by pops of colour
- We love the shoes in the final photo, as shared by ‘Glass of Fashion’ in her street style snaps
- Backstage at the Mulberry show with Cara Delevingne
- Pictures from the Elle UK LFW party (feat Ellie Goulding, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Lola’s Cupcakes)
- ‘Healthy Competitiveness’ with Giles Deacon
- Bizarre street style caught by Kris Atomic…
- …and a cheeky backwards glance on the catwalk.
If you find yourself intrigued enough to check it out for yourself, London Fashion Week is on until Tuesday 17th September 2013. Show schedules can be found *here*