- 4 Nov
Holidays Are Coming
As many of you will agree, we at Retail Assist believe that Christmas begins the moment the festive Coca Cola advert airs. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen it yet, nor have we managed to get pictures of our team in front of the truck, as we did last year. What we have done, however, is carry out research into shopping habits around Christmas time. Our findings coincide with the ‘100 days until Christmas’ mark hit a few weeks back, so may have now changed slightly, but just in case you’re still on the ‘I haven’t started shopping yet’ list, here are a few pieces we suggest putting under the tree:
- This bird print dress by Cath Kidston, with thick textured fabric, is the perfect gift for someone that likes to wear dresses when it’s raining
- For the organised person in your life, a new ‘2014’ diary is the perfect stocking filler
- It might snow again this year, so how about a pair of cosy new gloves…
- … or a cuddly scarf?
- Selfridges have some great hampers this year, if you’re stuck for ideas…
- … and The White Company have some beautiful candles for those that like Christmassy scents
How do you feel your Christmas shopping has gone so far? And what do you hope Santa leaves under your tree?
50 days to go!