Do you want to become part of a growing, award-winning retail technology company? It is our people that shape our future. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Technical Services team.
Where will I be working?
You will be working as part of team based in Nottingham, with travel to client sites and other UK offices.
What will I be asked to do?
You will be providing technical expertise in the areas of project, support and sales processes, working across multiple organisations advising on our IT strategy, project implementation, and support.
By understanding customer requirements and business objectives, you will be required to provide strategic advice. You will be involved in pre-sales consultancy for high profile retailers.
Defining the scope of proposals, and working on tender responses, you will be authoring and maintaining technical documentation alongside training the internal IT teams on new implementations and technical trends.
Is this the role for me?
If you have experience in the following, this role could be for you:
- Ability to design and implement IT systems across multiple disciplines to SME companies
- Excellent knowledge of multiple server platforms and associated technologies, roles and features
- Network infrastructure, firewalls, security products and VPN
- Information and cyber security, security solutions and strategy.
- Knowledge of virtualisation platforms Hyper-V and VMware
- A good working knowledge of ITIL processes and controls
- LINUX, AIX or IBM platforms
- Able to manage and implement cloud solutions within Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of Citrix Xen Server and VDi solutions
- SQL, Office 365, Sharepoint, VOIP or Unified Messaging Solutions
- Scripting PowerShell and VB Script
- Mobile Device and Endpoint management solutions
- Hold an IT certification in Cyber Security, MCSA/MCSE or VCP