We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Systems Engineer with a pro-active approach to working, to join a successful Technical Services team.
Where will I be working?
You will be working at our Data Centre in Northampton, where our busy Technical Services and Operations team are based.
What will you be asked to do?
Working with our support team, you will be providing 3rd line support to our clients as well as internally.
As well as standard support you will be involved in client projects that require a technical input, providing your expertise to assist with solution design and implementation.
Striving for continuous improvements, you will work to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, this role could be for you:
- Certification in either Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA or VMware VCP.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 including NLB and clustering.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Knowledge of VMWare or Hyper-V in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience of patch management deployment/Windows Software update service.
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and VLANs.