We are looking for a Retail Supply Chain Project Manager to become part of our busy Solutions Delivery team.
Where will I be working?
Your main base will be at our Applications Centre in Northampton but your clients will be based mostly in London, therefore frequent travel to London will be expected (approximately 2-3 days per week depending on project scope).
What will we ask you to do?
You’ll often be working on more than one project at a time, this means you’ll work around the demands of the project rather than the clock.
You will manage new implementations/enhancements relating to our industry leading ERP Solution (Merret) for new and existing customers.
You will work closely with our high profile retail customers, who are often based in Central London.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions then this role will be of interest to you:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Certified PRINCE2 practitioner, PMP or equivalent
- Extensive experience of Project Management for a software vendor, preferably with ERP and third party integration
- Experience of managing six-figure budgets and of managing matrix teams
- Have experience of working within the Retail sector would be beneficial
- Knowledge of buying and merchandising and supply chain
- Good presentation skills
- A natural curiosity, with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines