Do you want to become part of a growing, award-winning retail technology company? It is our people that shape our future. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our friendly and proactive Help Desk team as a Reporting Administrator.
Where will I be working?
You will be working at our Nottingham City Centre Head Office, where our award-winning Help Desk is based.
What will we ask you to do?
- Manage, log and distribute support tickets received via email from our clients and third parties to appropriate teams within a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the Help Desk’s Service Delivery Manager to complete weekly and monthly client reports using Ambercat, Jira and Tableau reporting tools.
- Support the Help Desk Reporting Analyst and Service Delivery Leads with weekly reports, and provide cover when the Helpdesk Reporting Analyst is on annual leave.
- Assist management in data tidy up calls to maintain the integrity of the data stored for each client.
- Liaise across teams to ensure call SLA’s are achieved, escalating any issues to prevent SLA breaches.
This is a full-time position and you will be working over a period of 5 days between Monday – Saturday.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, then this role could be for you.
- Previous experience within a reporting role?
- Experience of using Jira or/and Tableau (advantageous)?
- Experience of Microsoft Office, predominately Excel and Outlook?
- Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
- Can you work to deadlines and under pressure?
- Do you have good attention to detail and excellent organisational skills?
- Do you have general office administration experience?
- Are you quick to learn?