Do you want to become part of a growing, award-winning retail technology company? It’s our people that shape our future. We’re looking for a committed Head of Systems Support to help deliver our continued success.
What will we ask you to do?
Leading and developing the Services and Support teams, you will be working with our multilingual Help Desk, Store Systems team, and our Ra-X solution support team. Working to SLAs you will be ensuring the smooth day to day running of these teams.
- Be skilled at managing multiple stakeholders to work across internal teams, clients and third-party providers
- Develop working practices within ISO 20000 to support growth in all teams
- Ensure teams work cross functionally, and remain engaged
- Build long lasting customer relationships
- Analyse team statistics to ensure customer SLAs are met and exceeded
- Work alongside our Sales team to provide expertise on new business opportunities
Where will I be working?
You will be working at our Nottingham city centre Head Office, where your teams are all based.
Is this the role for me?
If you are looking for an opportunity to directly influence the success of our business, working with an award-winning team then we would love to hear from you.
If you can answer “Yes” to the following essential criteria, this role shall be of interest to you:
- Ability to manage and motivate team members to work to an excellent standard
- Commercially aware
- Proven experience in managing large teams within a service related business
- Knowledge and experience of a retail and hospitality environment
- Proven experience in a software solutions or technology business, and/or managed services business
- ITIL foundation accreditation