We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Desktop Support Manager to manage the delivery of a quality Desktop IT service and lead our Desktop Support team in their day-to-day activities.
Where will I be working?
You will be based at our Northampton office with the requirement to travel to various other sites around the UK.
What we will ask you to do?
You will manage the delivery of a quality Desktop IT service to multiple clients. Utilising the Desktop resources available (internally or working on-site at the client location), this role must ensure all services and systems are supported and developed in line with the changing business requirements of our high-profile retail clients, meeting the agreed quality standards.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Desktop Support team, managing rotas and work to ensure the correct teams are in place to cover workload.
This role will also involve reviewing the quality of service being delivered (SLA performance), identifying issues and resolving them with the Desktop Support team. You will ensure the relevant procedures and tools are in place to enable the team to perform correctly.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, then this role could be for you.
Do you have experience in:
- Delivering IT services and projects within a fashion retail environment?
- Working in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 environment?
- Managing a team of up to 10 people?
- Good working knowledge of ITIL processes and controls?
- Forming effective working relationships?
- Dealing with negotiation, conflict and issue management?
- Working for an IT solutions provider, with responsibility for managing client relationships?