We are looking for three enthusiastic Desktop Support Analysts with a pro-active approach to working, to provide quality 2nd line remote desktop support to IT users for our Retail and Logistics clients.
Where will I be working?
There are currently two roles available within our Nottingham Head Office and one position available at our Data Centre in Northampton.
What we will ask you to do?
Using your troubleshooting skills, you will be taking ownership of desktop support issues whilst using remote management tools to remotely assist users and deploy software.
Responsibility for asset management along with the creation of support documentation and procedures will also be required.
Striving for continuous improvements, you will work to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, then this role could be for you.
Do you have experience in?
- Installing, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7 and 10?
- Supporting Microsoft Office based applications, Internet Explorer, Office 365, Outlook Web Applications and Mobile Communications?
- Active Directory user administration?
- Microsoft Exchange user administration?
- Using remote assistance/remote desktop services?
- Installing software/applications?
- Remote troubleshooting techniques?
- Understanding of basic network communications, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP?
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving desktop related issues?