We are looking for an enthusiastic Desktop Support Analyst with a proactive approach to working, to provide quality 2nd line desktop support to IT users for our Retail and Logistics client.
Where will I be working?
You will be based at our client’s site in London.
What we will ask you to do?
Using your troubleshooting skills, you will be taking ownership of desktop support issues whilst using remote management tools to remotely assist users and deploy software.
Responsibility for the creation of support documentation and procedures will also be required. You will:
- Log end-user calls on internal helpdesk systems and assign relevant priorities and escalation paths.
- Proactively monitor all alerts set-up internally and raise tickets as necessary.
- Complete regular daily system and application checks.
- Carry out regular monitoring and patching program to estate server environment.
- Support rollout of new applications and make updates to existing applications.
Striving for continuous improvements, you will work to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, then this role could be for you.
Do you have experience in:
- Installing, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7 and 10?
- Supporting Microsoft Office based applications, Internet Explorer, Office 365, Outlook Web Applications and Mobile Communications?
- Active Directory user administration?
- Microsoft Exchange user administration?
- Using remote assistance/remote desktop services?
- Installing software/applications?
- Remote troubleshooting techniques?
- Understanding of basic network communications, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP?
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving desktop related issues?