Want to be part of a growing award-winning retail technology company? It’s our people that shape our future. We’re looking for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to help drive our success.
Where will I be working?
You will be working as part of our Technical Services team based at our high profile retail client’s head office in Central London.
What will we ask you to do?
Supporting users from a 2nd line perspective you will assist them on a variety of incidents, following these through to a positive resolution. Support will be provided via the telephone and face to face.
Your troubleshooting techniques will be put to the test with incidents around basic PC, software and MS Windows faults. You will also be involved in projects, working individually or alongside the team to deliver new technology to the business.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following then this role shall be of interest to you:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of providing 2nd/3rd line support.
- Have used remote assistance/remote desktop services.
- Demonstrable experience of analytical and reporting skills.
- An understanding of networks, server 2003, exchange and network communications.
- Experience of providing support to Retailers.
- Hardware and software deployment experience.
- Windows XP\7 build knowledge and Microsoft OS knowledge.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- Enjoys taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.