We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Desktop Support Analyst with a pro-active approach to join our successful team to provide quality remote desktop support to our customers.
Where will I be working?
You will be based at our Data Centre in Northampton, where our busy Technical Services and Operations team are based.
What we will ask you to do?
Using your troubleshooting skills, you will be taking ownership of desktop support using remote management tools.
Striving for continuous improvements, you will work to exceed our customers’ expectations.
This is a hands-on role with continual customer interaction to a senior level so strong communication skills will be anticipated along with a demonstrable awareness around quality and ownership.
There is occasional requirement to provide backfill cover on local customer site covering shifts between 6.00am – 2.00pm or 2.00pm – 10.00pm Monday-Friday including Bank Holidays.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, then this role could be for you.
Do you have experience in:
- Installing, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7 and 10?
- Supporting Microsoft Office based applications, Internet Explorer, Office 365, Outlook Web Applications and Mobile Communications?
- Active Directory user administration?
- Microsoft Exchange user administration?
- Installing & repairing software/applications using remote troubleshooting techniques?
- Understanding of basic network communications, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP?