Do you want to become part of a growing, award-winning retail technology company? It is our people that shape our future. We are looking for a quality driven, commercially aware Client Services Delivery Manager to help deliver our continued success.
Where will you be working?
You will be working as part of the Client Services team based at a client site in London. However, 50% of your time will be spent providing Account Management Services to other clients in London and throughout the UK.
What will you be asked to do?
You will provide Service Delivery and Account Management to key clients. You will nurture and build supportive relationships, acting as the important link between Retail Assist and the customer. By developing client relationships, you will be regarded as a trusted advisor. Whilst maintaining constant dialogue with clients, you will be identifying opportunities for revenue and profitable growth.
You will organise client review meetings, obtain, prepare and distribute relevant service reports, raising any potential issues with relevant departments and ensure actions are followed up and completed.
Providing internal teams with appropriate insight into the client’s strategic business initiatives, you will be responding to new business leads with innovative and well thought out proposals and presentations.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, this role could be for you:
- Develop relationships with existing clients.
- Identify opportunities to offer new services to existing clients.
- Communicate with clients on a frequent basis to resolve their issues and build client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication – can write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Have the ability to work well on your own within a remote management structure.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Prioritise effectively, quickly sensing what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with senior managers.