Do you want to become part of a growing, award-winning retail technology company? It’s our people that shape our future. We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join our Finance team.
What will we ask you to do?
You will be joining our busy Finance team and will be involved in a variety of activities; no two days will be the same.
You will manage the payroll process in conjunction with our HR team and interact with our external payroll bureau.
Working to proactively improve and support our finance processes whilst utilising our sage system.
Working closely with the Head of Finance you will provide assistance with the monthly accounts production as well as assisting with other areas in the department where appropriate – teamwork is key.
You will also be getting involved with the commercial team to provide support and audit around the contracts and sales invoices.
Where will you be working?
You will be based at our Nottingham City Centre Head Office.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to the following this role will be of interest to you:
- AAT Part qualified or beginner CIMA/ACCA.
- Previous experience of an accounts role within a team environment
- Experience of producing accounts to the trial balance stage
- Having an innovative approach to contribute new initiatives and ideas
- Being a confident communicator with the ability to use initiative
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Experience of working Sage would be preferred
- Ambition to learn, improve and aspire to high standards
- Previous experience of Accounts Office and Excel