- 5 Oct
IT Service Week 2015: Vote for our Help Desk!
This week, we’re participating in the Service Desk Institute’s IT Service Week, running from 5th to 9th October. It’s a great chance to showcase our Help Desk for providing brilliant support to our customers 24 x 7 x 365.
There’s also a prize and trophy up for grabs from the SDI, so we’re encouraging our Help Desk customers to vote for us to become the Top IT Service Desk of 2015, by filling in this quick 2 minute survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VR2ZRFB.
1) Our Help Desk is UK based, at our Head Office Support Centre in Nottingham, but our multilingual call analysts speak 7 languages and support over 200 international stores. We are supporting our customers in French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Portuguese and Hungarian. Our customer Karen Millen experienced a 55% reduction in problem resolution time overseas just 6 months after using our dedicated multilingual service.
2) Our unique service provision benefits from call analysts with front-line retail and hospitality experience. They understand our customers’ problems first hand, and how critical the impact of issues like till downtime can be. We’re supporting big retail and hospitality brands such as Vue Cinemas, Cath Kidston, Karen Millen and more.
3) 24 x 7 x 365 support: customers are truly supported around the clock for peace of mind that their systems are up and running when they need it most. This not only means that out of hours and non-standard trading hours are covered, but global time difference is also no issue.
4) We provide a single point of contact, for 100% visibility of IT issues from one single source, regardless of where they are throughout your business. Our customers experience faster resolution times due to this trusted and transparent relationship.
5) Perhaps our proudest asset to date: we were an SDI Awards Finalist in our first year of entering this year, for the category of Best Managed Service Desk. We’re looking forward to next year’s Awards after implementing continual improvements to our service levels, and the accolade is important to us as an industry body that we set our standards by. The title of Top IT Service Desk during IT Service Week would mean a lot to our teams.
Of course, it wouldn’t be fun without prizes! So, over the course of the week, we’ll be closely monitoring our SLAs, and rewarding the teams who have the lowest average ring time, and have closed the most incidents. As part of the celebrations we will also end the week with “Pizza Hut Friday” to say “thank you” to the whole team, getting in pizzas for all on the Help Desk to enjoy for their hard work and 24×7.
If you’re a customer of our Help Desk, or want to nominate a service desk superhero, just follow this link to a quick 2 minute survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VR2ZRFB – it would mean a lot to the team. Many thanks, and fingers crossed!