Want to be part of a successful Technical Services team within an award-winning retail technology company? It’s our people that shape our future. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed Systems Engineer to help drive our success.
Where will I be working
You will be working at our customer site in Stanton Harcourt, where part of our Technical Services team are based.
What will we ask you to do?
You will be providing 2nd/3rd line Windows Server support to our customers, and internally, directly supporting the 2nd line team. You’ll also need an understanding of networking to assist with troubleshooting.
You’ll be involved in client projects that require a Technical input, providing your expertise, including solution design and implementation.
Striving for continuous improvements, you will work to exceed our customers’ expectations whilst managing your time and performance.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following questions, this role shall be of interest to you:
- Certifications in either Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA or VMware VCP?
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, including NLB and clustering?
- Previous experience of the Microsoft Exchange environment?
- Knowledge of VMWare or Hyper-V in an enterprise environment?
- Experience of patch management deployment/Windows Software update service.
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANS.