Do you want to become part of a growing, award-winning retail technology company? It’s our people that shape our future. We’re looking for a successful and driven New Business Sales Manager to deliver our continued growth.
About Retail Assist
We provide leading names in retail and hospitality sector with award winning IT services and software solutions. We are looking for an experienced and tenacious senior New Business Sales Manager to lead the considerable growth targets to our client portfolio.
What will we ask you to do?
Working on winning new business you will be creating relationships and opening doors to offer our portfolio of products and services. Your main goal will be to deliver business growth and build the retail and hospitality brand portfolio.
- Need a ‘hunter’ sales mentality, be tenacious, self-motivated, and energetic, and continually pursue opportunities to bring new customers to Retail Assist.
- Need a proven track record of creating and winning new business deals.
- Need to be resilient, driven, and able to use your experience and network to open doors, build relationships and convert opportunities.
- Be driving sales action plans and strategies, creating proposals and responding to tenders to close business deals.
- Develop and maintain a target customer database, to work on campaigns to plan and conduct direct marketing and sales activities.
- Be monitoring competitors, market conditions and product development to deliver a winning approach.
- Be skilled at managing multiple stakeholders to work across internal teams, clients and third-party providers to lead bids.
- Need verbal and written communications skills of the highest standard to present and deliver pitches and proposals in the most engaging way to win new business.
Where will I be working?
Whilst our business development team are predominantly based in our Nottingham head office, you will need to be located within easy reach of both our head office and central London.
Is this the role for me?
If you are looking for an opportunity to directly influence the success of our business through winning new clients then we would love to hear from you.
If you can answer “Yes” to the following essential criteria, this role shall be of interest to you:
- Driven, self-starter motivated by targets and bringing in new business.
- Strong track record of closing deals.
- Resilient, energetic and passionate.
- Sales experience at a senior level.
- Knowledge and experience of a retail and hospitality environment.
- Proven experience in a software solutions or technology business and managed services business.
- Ability to engage with business leaders across a broad business spectrum.