Where will I be working?
This role is to be based in our modern open plan Nottingham City Centre head office.
What will we ask you to do?
Working with our team of experienced Developers you will develop issue free software for our Data Exchange (RAX) application.
The RAX application provides retail communications, polling and data transformation in a scalable way and manages rising volumes of retail data. The product is developed in Java and implemented as a SaaS solution on the Linux platform.
Every day is different. You will create robust test plans, review existing functionality and recommend improvements within the application. As an experienced Developer you will coach and mentor junior members of the team.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to the following then this role will be of interest for you:-
- Extensive development experience in Java – specifically J2EE.
- A vast knowledge of UNIX and SQLite.
- Experience of developing technical interface solutions.
- The ability to work with different file transmission protocols.
- Previous experience of developing retail systems and B2B interfaces.
- Development of EDI Software.
- A natural curiosity, with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.