We are looking for a committed Desktop Support Analyst to join us at our busy Technical Services team based in Stanton Harcourt, near Witney.
Where will I be working?
You will be working as part of our Technical Services team based at our high profile retail client’s office in Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire.
What will we ask you to do?
Working with various high profile retailers, this role provides an excellent opportunity for you to learn new skills and develop within a support environment.
Supporting users from a 2nd line perspective you will assist them on a variety of incidents, following these through to a positive resolution. Support will be provided via the telephone and face to face.
Your troubleshooting techniques will be put to the test with incidents around basic PC, software and MS Windows faults.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following then this role shall be of interest to you:
- Have 1-2 years’ experience of providing 2nd line support.
- Able to troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- Enjoys taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT qualifications are preferred although not essential.