Retail Assist is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer with experience using BOARD.
Where will I be working?
You will be working in our St Paul Street office in London.
What will we ask you to do?
You will work within the Business Intelligence team to provide technical solutions for reporting requirements and to support of the existing Board MIT. This role works closely with the business clients to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance Business Intelligence functionality.
You will add value to the client organisation through your skills and knowledge of the Business Intelligence tool set and through constructive teamwork.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following questions then this role shall be of interest to you:
- Minimum of 2 years experience using the BOARD toolkit down to pallet generation level.
- Experience with BOARD Multidimensional Database & ETL tools
- SQL Experience would be highly beneficial.
- Retail systems experience would be highly beneficial.
- Data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to articulate complex technical solutions to user specifications using non-technical language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels.
- Committed to high standards; taking responsibility for delivering results and striving to exceed user SLAs.
- Willingness to share knowledge, pass on experience and skills and support others including junior team members and users.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to record information methodically and effectively.
- Be able to plan time and work effectively.