We are always looking for Helpdesk Call Analysts who speak foreign languages to support our clients who are based throughout various countries. You will be part of our award-winning Helpdesk team based at our Head Office in Nottingham. The languages our Help Desk currently speaks are English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Portuguese and Dutch.
Where will I be working?
You will be working in our busy open plan Nottingham City Support Centre.
What will we ask you to do?
Working with our team of experienced Analysts you will be the first point of contact for the users of our Help Desk. Answering incoming calls and emails providing support to our high profile retail clients ensuring all issues are followed through to resolution.
Working within and ITIL and ISO2000 environment you will be providing a first class professional and friendly service to ensure we continue to enhance our reputation and strive to be the best.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following questions then this role shall be of interest to you.
- Are you fluent in a foreign language?
- Worked in a fast paced Help Desk/Support Centre and/or Retail environment?
- Target driven with excellent customer service skills?
- Have the ability to communicate well via the telephone to those with varying levels of IT experience?
- Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge?
- Enjoy taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution?
Want more info?
Get in touch with us if you’d like to join our multilingual team! If your language isn’t listed above, we’d still like to hear from you.Take a look at our Help Desk page on our website here to find out more about the service we provide to our clients.