We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the Applications Support team based in our Northampton Centre.
What will we ask you to do?
You will provide 2nd line application support to users of our Merret supply chain system. After clarifying and fully investigating issues you will escalate to 3rd line team if necessary.
You will need to take ownership of issues as they are raised, and provide accurate and concise updates onto the call management system.
Working with various high profile retailers, this role provides an excellent opportunity for you to learn new skills and develop within a support environment.
Where will I be working?
Your location will be at our Northampton Office where our busy Applications Support team is based.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following questions then this role could be of interest to you:
- Do you have previous experience of working within an application support role for a software provider?
- Are you a logical thinker with a can-do attitude?
- Do you have an aptitude for learning new systems and new skills?
- Are you an optimistic team player with a positive attitude to work?
- Do you have a passion for providing good customer support?
- Do you have experience of working in a retail environment and an awareness of its terminology?
- Are you able to work independently, using your own initiative to problem solve?
- Experience of working with iSeries is beneficial, although not essential.
- Experience of using SQL within DB2, or other relational database (Oracle/SQL Server) is desirable.